Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from the United Kingdom.
The United Kingdom (UK) is a prime location to sightsee with your pet. Talk to us to get the best pet transport service around!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to the United Kingdom.
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Parasite preventive treatments
- Annex IV form for the United Kingdom
- Rabies titer test (RNATT)
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
The following breeds and their mixes are banned from importing into the United Kingdom: Dogo Argentino, Japanese Tosa Inu, Brazilian Fila, some American Bulldogs, and American Staffordshire Pit Bull Terriers.
Airport and Country Specific Information
Heathrow Airport (LHR) is an airport that is all set for your pet to arrive! Read up on the Heathrow Airport (LHR) pet regulations soon? Please be cognizant of the pet ownership laws in the United Kingdom (UK) in preparation for your travels.
Here is a list of veterinarians in the United Kingdom (UK), in case of a pet emergency.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to the United Kingdom (UK) move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from the United Kingdom (UK).