Fly your pet to Shanghai, China with ease! Contact Pacific Pet Transport to see how we can safely move your pet!
Do you have a trip to Shanghai, China on your calendar? Don't leave your pet behind! Let us safely move your pet to Shanghai and deal with the whole process start to finish!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Shanghai, China.
- Proof of rabies vaccination (within the last year and older than 30 days)
- International health certificate
- Passport Copy (1 pet per passport)
- 30 Days of Quarantine
- Immunity Certificate
- Quarantine Certificate
- Photograph of Pet
Airport Specific Information
The Shanghai Pudong International Airport has listed information on their website for inspection and quarantine information. You can view them here.
Also, here is the terminal information for the Shanghai Pudong International Airport. And you can view all the terminal maps here.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 7 days of quarantine on site, if needed