Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Seattle.
Will you be heading to Seattle with you family and pets soon? We know how to transport your pets with ease!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Seattle.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meeting breed restrictions
- Meeting pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
Traveling to Seattle with pets is not big deal since the Seattle- Tacoma International Airport (SEA) has pet-friendly accommodations. Those who travel into the city with pets need to be aware of the local Seattle pet ownership laws and veterinarians that are local to Seattle.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed