Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from San Francisco.
San Francisco is a great place to travel with family and pets. Let us help you make pet travel easy!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to San Francisco.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
Is San Francisco International Airport (SFO) your next destination?If so, read up on pet information you should know about the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Also, be sure to have a look at the local pet laws in San Francisco before you head there.
You never know when your pet may have an emergency. Here are San Francisco veterinarians that can help in an animal crisis.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed