Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from San Diego.
San Diego has the perfect weather for a fun filled adventure for you and your pet. We can get your pet transportation taken care of easily!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to San Diego.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
San Diego International Airport (SAN) has a unique program used to help enhance passenger’s experiences by having dogs roam the terminals and provide stress relief and comfort to passengers before their flights. If you are looking for their pet relief areas, then make sure to check out their interactive map. There are also local laws for pet ownership in San Diego that should be reviewed before your visit or move.
Just in case something happens while you are traveling with your pet here is a listing of local veterinarians in San Diego.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed