Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Sacramento.
Sacramento is a great place to live or visit. If you are looking to bring your pet along, then see how we can help coordinate your trip to Sacramento!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Sacramento.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport Specific Information
If you are bringing your pet through Sacramento International Airport, then make sure you know the following information to make your trip easier.
First, you should have a map of the Sacramento International Airport and know where all the pet relief areas are. Below is where you can find those pet relief areas:
- Terminal A: located in the grassy area outside the east end of the building. After exiting the building you should turn left and find pet relief signs.
- Terminal B: There are 2 relief areas. One is located in the grass patio area on the south end of the first level near baggage claim. The second is near the Hourly B parking lot on the north east corner.
If you have any additional questions about the Sacramento International Airport, then visit this link for their FAQs.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed