Make your trip to Perth, Australia easy with Pacific Pet Transport.
Ready for your trip to Perth, Australia? Don't leave your dog or cat behind! Let us handle moving your pet to Perth.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Perth, Australia.
- General Vaccinations
- Rabies vaccination
- Import permit and quarantine reservation
- Blood test for rabies antibodies
- Additional blood tests for dogs
- Ten days quarantine from the US
- One hundred and eighty (180) days must elapse from the date that the blood is sampled for the test (with a “passing” result) before your pet can enter quarantine in Australia.
The following breeds are banned from importing into Australia: Fila Brasileiro, American pit bull terrier, Dogo Argentino, Japanese tosa, and Perro de Presa Canario or Presa Canario.
Airport Specific Information
Learn about the Perth Airport by viewing their website.
Need help getting around? Check out the Perth Airport maps.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed