Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Nashville.
On your way to or from Nashville, Tennessee? Don’t forget about the travel plans for your furry friend! Let us help make traveling with your pet easy!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Nashville.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport Specific Information
Prepare for your trip to the Nashville International Airport by following the link to visit their website. There you can find all their services and answers to any of your questions. You can also find a map of the Nashville International Airport here.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed