Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Malaysia.
Malaysia has certain requirements that have to be followed for pet travel. We have all the information you need to get you and your pet(s) moving!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Malaysia.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Veterinary certificate for Malaysia
- Rabies titer test (RNATT)
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Quarantine (Depending on flight origination)
The following breeds are banned from importing into Malaysia: Neopolitan Mastiff, Akita, Fila Braziliero, American Pit Bull, Pit Bull, American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Japanese Tosa, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and Dogo Argentino.
Airport and Country Specific Information
Traveling to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) soon? Find out the rules for proper pet travel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) beforehand for stress-free travel. You should also be aware that Malaysia does have some laws laid out in regards to animal care that you should be aware of. You can review them here.
In case of an emergency, it is always a good idea to have a veterinarian on hand. The Malaysian Veterinary Council should be a big help.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to Malaysia move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Malaysia.