Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Los Angeles.
Who does not love a sunny Los Angeles getaway? Let us help you make pet travel easy!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Los Angeles.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is a pet lover’s paradise! Here is some information about what pet amenities are offered at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Los Angeles local pet laws.
If an emergency arises with your pet while traveling, here is a list of the best local veterinarians in Los Angeles that can be of service.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed