Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from London, England.
Ready for your adventure or move to London, England? Don’t forget about the travel plans for your furry friend! Let us help make traveling with your pet easy!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to London.
- Import license
- Current Rabies vaccination greater than 21 days old
- Pet vaccinations
- International Health certificate
- Tapeworm Treatment
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Banned Breeds (Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro)
Airport Specific Information
Learn more about the specifics of traveling with your pet at the Heathrow Airport.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed