Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Japan.
Japan is a beautiful and pet-friendly place to travel. Let us take care of all your pet travel arrangements.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Japan.
- Import permit
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Japan veterinary certificate
- Blood titer test
- Parasite preventive care
- Pet to arrive via air or sea cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Dogs and cats must undergo import quarantine to be tested
Airport and Country Specific Information
If a flight to Japan is coming up you need to know a few pet rules at Narita Airport (NRT). The Narita Airport also has a pet hotel called the Pet Inn ROYAL to make your pet’s airport visit one for the books!
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to Japan move there while their pet awaits the end of the quarantine period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Japan.