Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Houston.
There are many restrictions for pets flying to or from Houston. Make sure to speak with us to find out everything you need to know about moving your pet.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Houston, Texas.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport and Country Specific Information
George Bush International Airport has a few pet relief areas around each terminal. Below you can find all these areas:
- Terminal A – outside, west side near Hotel Shuttles and Parking Shuttles pick-up
- Terminal B – outside, south side near Limousines pick-up
- Terminal C – inside (post-security), across from Gate C2
- Terminal D – inside (post-security), across from Gate D6
- Terminal D – outside, southwest and southeast of terminal entrance
- Terminal E – outside, northwest and northeast of terminal (shared with Terminal D)
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Flea and tick treatment