Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is a great place to live or visit. If you are looking to bring your pet along, then see how we can help coordinate your trip to Hong Kong!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Hong Kong.
- Import permit
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- International Health Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Airline Certificate
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (five months old)
Airport Specific Information
Along with the map, you should review questions you may have about the Hong Kong International Airport by visiting this link to their FAQs.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed