Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Dublin, Ireland.
Ready for your move to Dublin, Ireland? Don't leave your family friend behind! Contact Pacpet to help make travel plans for your furry friend easy.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Dublin, Ireland.
- Import license
- Current Rabies vaccination greater than 21 days old
- Pet vaccinations
- International Health certificate
- Tapeworm Vaccination
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Airline-approved pet travel crate
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed