Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Dubai.
Dubai is a hot spot that is on nearly everyone’s travel destination list. Let us get you and your pet ready for the experience of a lifetime!
Country Specific Regulations:
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Veterinary certificate for the United Arab Emirates
- Rabies titer test (RNATT)
- Pet to arrive via air cargo
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
- Quarantine (Depending on flight origination)
The United Arab Emirates does not permit the import of the following breeds or their hybrids: Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier or American Pit Bull Terrier, Any breed of Mastiff, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Canario Presa, Boxer, American Bully, Brazilian Fighting Dog or Argentinian Fighting Dog.
Birds are currently banned for import to the United Arab Emirates.
Airport and Country Specific Information
If you are flying into or out Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) or Dubai International (DXB) then prepare to enjoy yourself without a care! If there happens to be a pet emergency here are some veterinarians in Dubai to assist you.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
Most of the pet owners whose pets we ship to Dubai move there while their pet awaits the end of the waiting period. We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Dubai.