Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Dallas, Texas.
On your way to Dallas, Texas? Let us help make traveling with your pet easy. Request to speak with us on the form.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Dallas, Texas.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has grassy areas outside of each terminal (before security). There are also areas past security you can use as well. You can find these areas near gates A28, B29, D18, and E31.
Learn everything you need to know about traveling with pets in the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. You can check also check out the terminal maps for the DFW Airport here.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed