Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Boston.
Boston is a great place to live or visit. If you are looking to bring your pet along, then see how we can help coordinate your trip to Boston!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Boston.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport Specific Information
If you are bringing your pet through Logan International Airport, then make sure you know the following information to make your trip easier.
First, you should have a map of the Logan International Airport and know where all the pet relief areas are. Below is where you can find those pet relief areas:
- The Terminal A: located just before the Logan silver line stop.
- Terminal B: There are 2 relief areas. one directly after the U.S. Shuttle entry (before the start of the “Arrivals” U-turn) and one just past the silver line stop.
- Terminal C: between the United Airlines baggage area and jetBlue’s baggage belt #3.
- The Terminal E: across from the taxi pool stand and before the covered walkway leading to Terminal C.
If you have any additional questions about the Logan International Airport, then visit this link for their FAQs.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed