Make your trip to Beijing, China easy with Pacific Pet Transport.
Ready for your trip to Beijing, China? Don't leave your dog or cat behind! Let us handle moving your pet to Beijing.
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Beijing, China.
- Proof of rabies vaccination (within the last year and older than 30 days)
- International health certificate
- Passport Copy (1 pet per passport)
- Dog license
- 30 Days of Quarantine
- Photograph of Pet
Airport Specific Information
Looking for maps of the Beijing Capital Airport? Follow this link for that and other helpful transportation information.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed