Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Atlanta.
Atlanta is a great place to live or visit. If you are looking to bring your pet along, then see how we can help coordinate your pet's trip to Atlanta!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to Atlanta.
- Import license
- Pet vaccinations (routine vaccines)
- Health certificate
- Meet breed restrictions
- Meet pet age minimum restriction (three months old)
Airport Specific Information
The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport prides themselves on being the most pet friendly airport by having the most animal relief areas than any other airport in the United States. It also has a dog park on the premise. Here is a list of where you can find those relief areas:
- Concourse F / Arrivals
- Concourse F / Gate F6
- Concourse E / Gate E15
- Concourse D / D Centerpoint
- Concourse C / Gate C17
- Concsource B / Gate B33
- Concourse A / Gate A8
- Concourse T / Gate T7
You can also find a dog park in the domestic terminal.
If you have any additional questions about the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, then visit this link for their FAQs.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed