Pacific Pet Transport are experts when it comes to moving pets to or from Amsterdam. Contact us about our services and move your pet with ease!
Talk with us and get the best, more reliable pet transport service around!
Below is a brief outline of the requirements for moving pets to the Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Pet must have a microchip
- Pet must be vaccinated against rabies (21 days before arrival)
- Must be at least 15 weeks old
- Must obtain a veterinarian health certificate from an accredited vet
Airport and Country Specific Information
The main international airport in the Netherlands is Schiphol. If you would like to learn more about the airport, then you can do so by following this link.
The Schiphol International Airport offers some information about traveling with pets that can be very helpful. You can access this information by following this link to the traveling with pets page on the Schiphol website.
What can PacPet do for you?
Below is an outline of our pet transportation services. See how we can help with your pet relocation.
- Flight booking
- Complete final veterinary certificates and get them endorsed by the USDA
- Make sure that all paperwork and vet work is correct
- Obtain an import permit
- Book the quarantine facility
- Flea and tick treatment
- Have the quarantine station meet your pet upon arrival
- Deliver your pet to you after the 10 days of quarantine, if needed
We will inform you of your pet’s full itinerary before the trip and we will update you as your pet travels to or from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.