- PUPPY SCAMS!!!
- Do yourself a favor:
- “Thanks for getting Lander, my Great Dane, home safely. I didn't even know where to begin. I couldn't have done this without you. You guys were on top of everything from start to finish. I have a friend who is coming back in a few months who I turned on to your service. I am so pleased!"
- Matt M.
Beijing, China to Santa Barbara, California
- “Our dog Seamus arrived today and is apparently doing great. Thank you so much for assuring my little first born son got here okay. It was nice to burst into tears of joy for a change from being so happy he was near me again. Thanks so much!"
- Hallie & Eric,
Dallas, Texas to Melbourne, Australia
- “Our dogs arrived safely and relatively clean. Because of your preparation there was not even any customs clearance--they just off loaded them and we picked them up at the oversize luggage door. It all went smoothly. Thank you again for all your kind help. We will keep in touch. If you're even coming to Italy, please let us know!"
- All blessings,
Los Angeles, California to Rome, Italy
- “You guys are the best and I really appreciated everything you did to ensure the safe arrival of our two puppies from Japan. Thanks so much for getting them and sending them same day, I really really appreciate all your help and efforts. Until next time."
- Steve & Sharla B.
Tokyo, Japan to Salt Lake City, Utah
- “Tonka got here safely yesterday, thanks for the awesome experience, it was totally painless. We loved that we could track Tonka's whereabouts through the tracking system. If we ever have to transport Tonka, we'll be sure to call you again!"
- Polly T.
Baltimore, Maryland to Torrance, California
- “Thank you again for making sure our cats arrived in Maine safely.“
- Colleen M.
Los Angeles, California to Portland, Maine
- “Thank you so much for everything. We couldn't have done it without you. You took such great care of our Golden Retriever Simon. We are telling everyone about your company.“
- Kathy W. Quapaw Golden Retrievers
Pat H. Camelot Golden Retrievers
Indianapolis, Indiana to Sydney, Australia
- "Nathan - I wanted to let you know that Samuel arrived in very good shape to Nairobi. He arrived a couple of hours ahead of us and was outside of the terminal waiting for us. Our friends have him at their home and are very very pleased. Please receive my recognition of total satisfaction for the service provided. You were instrumental in a prompt and agile relocation, your personal attention was very assuring in the process giving us confidence.
Again our gratitude."
- E. Littleton
Hawaii to Kenya
- "paki and i arrived safe and sound on 4/20. and we just wanted to thank you for everything.
i am now at an internet cafe with paki at my feet.
thank you for all - we appreciate paki being safe here more than you know."
- Mary Beth P.
Los Angeles to Amsterdam
- "thank you very much for taking care of my dog! he is doing good in texas and i just want to say you guys did an awesome job~thank you again~"
- Dimmett K.
Japan to Texas
- "I want to thank you so much for dealing so quickly and efficiently with my move to Dubai, and for all your hard work. As my first move out of the country, and also moving with a pet, it was quite a comfort to know that Fiona was taken care of. Thank you.
Again, I want to thank you for your help in making things smooth, and when they weren't smooth you fixed them. Thank you! I'm sure my husband and I will not spend the rest of our lives here in Dubai and we will keep your company in mind in our future moves. Thanks again."
- Sara W.
Los Angeles to Dubai
- "I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your service for the excellent work you did over last weekend with Orange Boy and Snow Bell. (Thank you for handling) all of the complexities of clearance in LA and the transshipment to Anchorage. You, along with Singapore Air did an excellent job of plugging these gaps as well as taking care of the cats. Both cats arrived in great condition in Anchorage on Saturday morning. Thanks so much for the care you provided and how you kept us informed."
- Peter S.
Brunei to Anchorage, Alaska
- "Without the help of Pacific Pet Transport, I'm not sure I would ever have been able to get my two cats to England from California. The company's strong presence at LAX worked well for me, since my cats absolutely had to go through that major hub, and their access to boarding facilities turned out to be essential, because of scheduling difficulties with the various flights. Their knowledge of and good working relationships with the USDA and the airlines, as well as their access to a veterinarian, were all important pluses as well. With so many complicated requirements to meet in such a short window of time -- health certificates with the proper dates, USDA endorsements, and so on -- I would have been hard pressed to try to handle it all on my own, but Pacific Pet Transport was able to take care of it easily. I also really appreciated that they always got back to me promptly with answers to my many and frequent questions, and were very flexible with me as to scheduling. My local airline was unable to let me pre-book my cats' flight to LAX, meaning I didn't know for certain exactly what flight I'd be able to get them on, but Pacific Pet Transport's response to this and other difficulties was almost always 'no problem, we've got you covered.' That went a long way to reducing my stress. When the time comes to send my cats back to California, I will definitely hire Pacific Pet Transport again."
- Lisa M.
Santa Barbara, CA to London, England
- "Recently we made a major move to Doha, Qatar in the Middle East. I used PACPET to relocate our 3 year old Golden Retriever who had never flown before, much less been very far from her family. PACPET took the extra time to make sure all of our questions were answered as well as our emotion needs in knowing that our dog would travel safely. Our representative made sure that our dog had an overnight in Europe, at a very nice kennel before continuing the next day to Doha. I will make sure that I refer all of the ex-pats to PACPet for transport of their animals and I will ALWAYS use them in the future!"
- Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA to Doha, Qatar
- "I just wanted to say thank you for ALL of your help in the process of shipping Maddie to Australia. We could not have done this without your guidance, patience and expertise. You made a stressful situation seem like a walk in the (dog) park. Maddie is doing well at the Eastern Creek quarantine station in Sydney. Yes, I am calling and checking in on her like I did with you. What can I say, she is so dear to me. We are looking forward to her release. Again, I will highly recommend you to anyone needing this type of service. I just wanted to give you my heartfelt thanks for everything you did for us. Take care!"
- Dr. Carmen
Chicago, Illinois to Sydney, Australia
- "I recently had Nathan help me transport my cat from Memphis to New Zealand. I am writing to let everyone know what excellent service Nathan provided. He was perfectly organized and great to deal with. The situation of already being in New Zealand and worrying about how the paperwork and how the vet details were going to come together was a huge stress for me. Nathan certainly eased that stress. Any concerns I emailed Nathan about would be replied to instantly, which really built up a trust for me as a client. I received absolutely excellent service from Pacific Pet Transport."
- Anna H.
Memphis, TN to Auckland, New Zealand
- "I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell you that you made everything a lot easier for me and sandie. People need to know how great you are and how patient and understanding you are and if anyone needs to hear it from me personally I'd be glad to talk to them. She is at home with me and has taken her normal position on the sofa with me sat on the floor. She's getting used to the english weather and looks great! I just wanted to say THANK YOU from us both. You've made me a very happy woman now that I have my baby girl home. Life is complete again."
- Donna S.
Los Angeles, CA to London, England
- "just wanted to say hello and thank for your service. all our pets made it perfectly save to Switzerland. we will recommend your service to anyone how has to move/fly with there pet. everything went smoothly, you and the people from your office answered all our questions very professional. thanks again and have a great day."
- Tesi B.
Arizona to Zurich, Switzerland
- "I wanted to thank you for the excellent service provided by Pacific Pet. Lexy and Nemo arrived happy and safe and have really done well since they arrived here in Switzerland."
- Chris D.
Los Angeles, CA to Zurich, Switzerland
- "Nathan - We can't thank you, and the rest of your team (but in particular you) enough for all the assistance and advise you have provided in this process, and we shall definitely recommend Pacific Pet to anybody and everybody that decides to take the same route down under as us (a couple of my CSU students with dogs may do so in the next 1-2 years, just for a start)."
- Helle O.
Los Angeles, CA to Sydney, Australia
- "Hi Josh, I just wanted to send you a quick thank you. I really appreciate the professionalism and care that both you and Nathan took in sending our beloved cat Milo to Australia. No question was ever too silly and all phone calls and emails were always returned promptly. Just knowing that Milo was going to be in good hands was a huge load off as my wife and I were trying to get ourselves organized for our big move as well. I would highly recommend your company to anyone looking to transport their pet to another country. Milo arrived safe and sound and is being looked after in quarentine. We can't wait to be reunited again soon."
- J. Effron
Los Angeles, CA to Melbourne, Australia
- "I just want to thank you and your staff for everything you have done. You are amazing! JR has arrived safe and well. I am just so pleased with your service and look forward to having you send out our Renee later in the year."
- Paige S.
Atlanta, GA to Melbourne, Australia
- "Just got caught up enough to remember to send you a big thank you for taking such good care of the animals. They were very happy and healthy and loved the smell of Korean ribs in the air. Took Honey about 5 minutes before running away 3 blocks. Gina's handler caught up with her and brought her home. You did a terrific job! Should I move on or hear of anyone needing to relocate with animals, you know I'll highly recommend your service.."
- Jack D.
Los Angeles, CA to Seoul, Korea
- "I just wanted to thank you so much for helping in the process of relocating my dogs Dorothy and Sophia to Australia. You helped make the process a lot less stressful because of your continued hard work, helpful knowledge and prompt communication with me over the last few months. Dorothy and Sophia are doing well in quarantine and only have 10 days left. I would recommend your company, Pacific Pet Transport, to anyone that is thinking about relocating their pets. Again, a very special thank you to you for making the relocating process a lot less stressful."
- Shari T.
Cincinnati, OH to Sydney, Australia
- "Well - that was the longest night of my life watching the little red plane on the flight tracker - but she is here, well and happy.
"I am so impressed - You have helped me make a dream come true. She's the only Working Bouvier des Flandres in Australia - i can see her for the first time next Tuesday and she comes out of quarantine on her first birthday 13th June. Thank you for your help, your "can do" approach and your sensitive handling of me and Charmayne - I'm sure that dog-people must drive you nuts some days and i didn't ever get a sense of that from you.............Thank you Thank you Thank you (and your team) for all your work to get my pup safely to Australia.
I am hugely relieved today - the longest part of the journey is over......I'll be telling people about your company and your excellent service at any opportunity i get. All the best from us."
- Poppy M.
Denver, CO to Sydney, Australia
- "Just wanted to extend a big thank you to you and the team for making my cat's shipping as easy as could be. It took just 2 hours on her arrival at Heathrow to be processed and released. Everyone at Pacific Pet Transport was helpful, considerate and professional, and I'll absolutely recommend you in the future to all my friends and family."
- Sally G.
Los Angeles, CA to London, England
- "I just wanted to send you an email to thank you for all of your help with relocating my animals to Australia. We brought them home from their 30 day stay at the Eastern Creek Quarantine Station yesterday, and they are doing wonderful. They've settled back in to their normal routines with us, and we couldn't be happier. If I know of anyone who needs to relocate their pets then I will definitely suggest your company. Being over in Australia while most of the arrangements were being made was difficult, but your help was a blessing.
Thanks again and take care."
- Jen P.
Catlin, IL to Sydney, Australia
- We saw Tonka today at the quarantine station and he is great. He seems totally unaffected by the long flight. I have recommended your company to a friend of mine, who may have already contacted you regarding sending her cats from LAX to Melbourne. Thank you for all your help, it has been great dealing with you and many thanks for coordinating this process so it has all gone so smoothly. I have been so happy with the service you provided us, many thanks."
- Pip B.
New York, NY to Melbourne, Australia